Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome to Ask Dr Phil - Glad you're here!

Welcome to Ask Dr Phil the Rapid Weight Loss Expert. I’m Dr Phil. I’ve been overweight most of my life and then I became morbidly obese, weighing more than 465 lbs. As a Chiropractor, I have taken many courses in nutrition over the years but still couldn’t maintain weight loss. So many diets, so many months depriving myself, so many things I couldn’t do. If you find yourself in this position, this is the place for you.


I’ve lost over 200 lbs. and am not finished yet but I’ve kept the weight off through parties, barbeques and vacations. I’ve learned what works and what doesn’t, what’s healthy and what’s not, how to make a positive change for lifelong weight loss.


My passion is to help as many people as I can enjoy the benefits of my knowledge and experience.


Here, we’ll discuss why we gain weight, where the calories are coming from, how toxins and chemicals in our environment affect us, how to safely lose weight. We will discuss diets and weight loss products, successes and failures and the positive changes we can make along with low calories recipes and exercise tips. You can also visit Rapidweightlossexpert.com for more information.


Please feel free to ask questions and share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment